also, character meme thing stole from kadath
Okay here's the game. Pick 12 of your characters in any order, then answer the 24 questions below. Remember, don't look at
the questions 'til AFTER you write down your characters!
1. Osric (Amber): Yes, that osric. I didn't know that when I started.
2. Adam(Mage): Life mage, awakend construct.
3. Marion D'Ambrey (Ars Magica): French magus of house Criamon, living in a covenant in Prague.
5. Bill (Shadowrun): Wierd amorphous shapechanger cat.
6. Martin Li Halan (Fading Suns): Highly ecumenical crazy mystic priest from the future.
7. Pat Monhegan (Shadowrun): Orkish Street sam with many connections.
8. Aldo Parle (Dragonstar): Soulmech techie, indentured servant to kadath's character
9. Jackson McKinney (Vampire): Nosferatu information broker/late night radio host.
10. Murray (Fading Suns): Vorox Engineer.
11. Jonas(Forgotten Realms): Chaotic Good Rogue/Shadowdancer
12. Osward (Amber): Thief and financier.
01. Who would make a better college professor, 6 (Martin) or 11 (Jonas)?
Martin, since Jonas was not very well educated or interested in teaching.
02. Do you think 2 (Adam) is hot? How hot?
Dear god no. except for a brief period brought on by a paradox flaw he was hideously ugly.
03. 12 (Osward) sends 8 (Aldo) on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
Osward sends Aldo to hack into something so that he can steal a piece of art he likes more easily.
04. What is or would be 9 (Jackson)'s favorite book?
Jeeves Takes Charge, by P.G. Wodehouse
05. Would it make more sense for 2 (Adam) to swear fealty to 6 (Martin), or the other way around?
Uh. I suppose since there's a concept of fealty in Fading Suns, and Martin was a noble, it would make more sense for Adam to swear fealty to Martin
06. For some reason, 5 (Bill) is looking for a roommate. Should he share a studio apartment with 9 (Jackson) or with 10 (Murray)?
I don't think that Bill and Jackson would get along, really. Bill's prejudiced against the undead. Also, I think Murray and bill would actually get along.
07. 2 (Adam), 7 (Pat) and 12 (Osward) have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
They go wherever Osward wants, and Pat and Osward discuss their criminal schemes, while adam tries to fade into the wallpaper.
08. 3 (Marion) challenges 10 (Murray) to a duel. What happens?
In the bizarro world where Marion would challenge anyone to a duel, murray would if forced to accept pop Marion's head off before he even knew what hit him.
09. If 1 (Osric) stole 8 (Aldo)'s most precious possession, how would she/he get it back?
Aldo would totally fail to get it back.
10. Suggest a title for a story in which 7 (Pat) and 12 (Osward) both attain what they most desire.
i'm gonna steal kadath's answer here
"Two Characters With Nothing In Common Never Cross Paths"
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 (The Admiral) and 1 (Osric) to work together?
Osric wants something from the Spelljammer shadow.
12. If 7 (Pat) visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
Well, Pat's pretty easygoing, but we don't have much in common. So, I can't say we'd be friends or anything.
13. If you could command 3 (Marion) to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
Well, Marion can't really do anything useful, as it turns out.
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11 (Jonas)?
15. If 2 (Adam) had to choose sides between 4 (The Admiral ) and 5 (Bill), which would it be?
Bill, they've got a lot in common since they're both the results of wierd experiments, and The Admiral is a bad man..
16. What might 10 (Murray) shout while charging into battle?
17. If you chose a song to represent 8 (Aldo), which song would you choose?
The Man Machine, Kraftwerk
18. 1 (Osric), 6 (Martin) , and 12 (Osward) are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
Osward, with the higher warfare will totally beat the others to it.
19. What might be a good pick-up line for 2 (Adam) to use on 10 (Jonas)?
There really isn't one.
20. What would 5 (Bill) most likely be arrested for?
Well, bill isn't considered a sentient by the laws of UCAS, and so wouldn't be arrested, just killed.
21. What is 6 (Martin)'s secret?
He's the black sheep of his family, but that's not really a secret.
22. If 11 (Jonas) and 9 (jackson) were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
Unless it was a very short distance, and dark, or restricted to a footrace Jackson would probably win, because he knows how to drive.
23. If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 (Pat) or 8 (Aldo)?
Pat. pat would either know a bunch of the people in the neighborhood, or be so intimidating no one would fuck with us.
24. 1 (Osric) and 9 (Jackson) reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4 (The Admiral)'s sinister secret organization. 11 (Jonas) volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he/she is actually a spy for 4 (The Admiral). Meanwhile, 4 (The Admiral) has kidnapped 12 (Osward) in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5 (Bill), they seek out 3 (Marion), who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?
"The short career of Admiral Pilkington"