Step 2: Post the first line (or two) from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
(if the name of the song is in the first line or so, I skipped to the first line without it)
1. "Let the world be the world" - identified by kadath
2. "I live
of angels." - i'll give you the first four lines on this one.
3. "Couldn't keep a secret, got a concrete skull." - identified by pacingcircles
4. "I wanna tell you about my good thing" - identified by mazianni
5. "Well, I happened to find me a buggy."
6. "Where did you go?" - skipped line(s).
7. "It would be wrong to ask you why" - identified by pacingcircles
8. "We walk the streets, I'm out to get you"
9. "And when you kiss your other lover"
10. "and now she's four years gone." skipped line(s). - Identified by purple_dj
11. "In a town in southernmost Sicily"
12. "why oh why is there no light?" skipped line(s)
13. "tears of joy now scare ourselves of all that you want to be "
14. "black night is falling"
15. "I used to make a living man, picking the banana" - identified by usagijer
16. "I met a boy wearing Vans" - identified by qedrakmar
17. "The five percent nation of corduroy" - identified by qedrakmar
18. "say goodbye, lose your friends, make them go, dont need them around"
19. "Hey god, why are you doing this to me?" - identified by trystero
20. "Hate a lot of things, but I love a few things"