1) What do you do? I mean for work. And do you enjoy it?
I'm an embedded systems engineer... Which boils down to writing, debugging and testing code, along with some hardware debugging stuff too. Do I enjoy it? Sometimes, when things are going well, or the project is interesting. But, not as much, or as often as I used to.
2)Have you ever been in a serious relationship (not necessarily long, but serious)? If so when?
3)If you were told that your whole life would change drastically for the better if you really put your mind to one simple thing, would you be able to do it? How long would you keep it up?
Hmmm... interesting question. I dunno... maybe? This probably sounds like a cop-out, but, it would largely depend on the one simple thing: what's simple to one person, isn't necessarily so to another. I'd like to think I could, but I don't know.
I could probably keep it up either for a laughably short time, or indefinitely long, depending.
4) What's your favorite band/musical artist?
Hmmm... varies, depending on my mood, so I'll name three: The Clash, Radiohead, and Nick Cave
5) What part of your personality do you feel that most people don't see about you?
The non-bastardly part. Once you've overcome the urge to not be a bastard, it's difficult to stop. really.
1. Leave a comment saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I'll reply and give you five questions to answer.
3. You'll update your LJ with the five questions answered.
4. You'll include this explanation.
5. You ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.